This simple, wholesome vegan Cranberry Apple Leek Complete Grain Stuffing is the right aspect dish for vacation meals, household dinners, and luxury meals meals.
- 1 loaf (14 ounces) rustic, entire grain bread, cubed
- 1 tablespoon further virgin olive oil
- 1 small leek, sliced
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1/2 teaspoon floor cloves
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 massive pink apple, with peel, diced
- 1 cup recent cranberries
- 1 tbsp recent sage, chopped
- ¼ cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon natural seasoning combine (i.e., Italian, Mrs. Sprint, and so forth)
- Salt and black pepper, as desired (optionally available)
- 2 to 2 1/2 cups vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place cubed bread on a baking dish and place in oven, baking for quarter-hour. Take away and switch to a massive mixing bowl.
- In the meantime, warmth olive oil in a big skillet or sauté pan and sauté leek, celery, clove, apple, and cranberries for 8 minutes. Add sage, pecans, seasoning, salt and pepper (if desired), and prepare dinner for an extra minute.
- Add vegetable-cranberry combination to the dish with bread crumbs. Toss collectively. Add sufficient broth to moisten the combination, and blend nicely.
- Pour stuffing combination into a big casserole or baking dish and bake uncovered for 40-45 minutes till golden brown.
Serve with a savory sauce, reminiscent of this mushroom sauce.
Make this recipe gluten-free by utilizing gluten-free bread.
- Prep Time: 20 min
- Cook dinner Time: 1 hour 8 min
- Class: Aspect Dish
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 217
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 65 mg
- Fats: 4 g
- Saturated Fats: 0.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 6 g
- Protein: 7 g
Key phrases: stuffing, cranberry, apple, thanksgiving