This simple, wholesome, vegan, gluten-free cabinet Creamy Artichoke White Bean Dip depends upon pantry staples you may need in your shelf proper now. Get it carried out in quarter-hour with solely 7 substances.
- 1 14-ounce can artichokes, packed in water
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ lemon, juiced (1 tablespoon juice)
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- ½ (16-ounce) jar roasted crimson peppers
- ¼ medium crimson onion, finely diced
- ¼ cup recent basil, chopped (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- Salt to style
- Drain artichokes totally via a colander, and reserve liquid. Chop artichokes into small items. Add to a medium mixing bowl.
- Place drained white beans in a blender container. Add lemon juice and garlic. Mix whereas including olive oil and sufficient of the reserved artichoke liquid to make a thick dip texture (in regards to the texture of hummus). Switch the white bean combination to the blending bowl.
- Drain the roasted crimson peppers totally via a colander. Chop roasted crimson peppers into small items. Add to the blending bowl.
- Add crimson onion and basil to the blending bowl. Gently combine. Season with black pepper and salt as desired.
- Serve instantly or chill with crackers or greens as an appetizer or dip. Makes 10 servings (about 1/3 cup every).
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Class: Dip
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 99
- Sugar: 0 g
- Sodium: 323 mg
- Fats: 3 g
- Saturated Fats: 0 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Protein: 5 g
Key phrases: vegan dip, artichoke dip, vegan artichoke dip