Stuffed with a colourful, flavorful tofu, papaya, and coconut filling, these Curried Tofu Papaya Wraps are a scrumptious deal with as an appetizer or for lunch.
- Combine collectively the coconut milk, curry paste, ginger, garlic, turmeric, soy sauce, and cayenne in a mixing bowl till clean.
- Fold within the tofu, papaya, inexperienced onions, and cilantro. Style and season with sea salt, if desired. Refrigerate for half-hour (or in a single day, if desired).
- Place one tortilla on a slicing board. Unfold ½ cup of the tofu combination down the middle of the tortilla in a row. Prime with ½ cup of the watercress.
- Fold the best facet of the tortilla over the middle and begin to wrap tightly, urgent in as you wrap. Place the wrap on a serving dish seam facet down.
- Function a complete wrap for a person meal (reduce in half for simpler consuming), or slice into skinny pinwheels for an appetizer.
To make this recipe gluten-free, use, gluten-free soy sauce and wraps.
Recipe from Plant-Powered for Life, Sharon Palmer, MSFS, RDN
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: half-hour
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American, Thai
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 213
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 256 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1.5 g
- Carbohydrates: 32 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 10 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: vegan wrap, wholesome vegan wrap, tofu wrap