The distinction of inexperienced colours and sunny, golden shades—in addition to vibrant flavors and textures—of this straightforward Inexperienced and Gold Brown Rice Salad actually shine.
- 1 cup cooked brown rice, cooled
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained
- ½ yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup sliced leeks, inexperienced and white part (might use inexperienced onions)
- 1 12-ounce jar marinated artichokes, drained
- ½ cup inexperienced olives, sliced
- ¼ cup sliced contemporary basil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons additional virgin olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Sprint salt (non-obligatory)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- ¼ cup pistachios
- Further chopped contemporary basil, if desired
- In a medium bowl, toss collectively rice, chickpeas, pepper, leeks, artichokes, olives and basil.
- To make French dressing: In a small dish, whisk collectively lemon juice, oil, black pepper, salt (non-obligatory), and garlic.
- Toss dressing into salad.
- Sprinkle with pistachios and extra chopped basil, if desired.
- Class: Salad
- Delicacies: Mediterranean, American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 196
- Sugar: 0.5 g
- Sodium: 446 mg
- Fats: 9 g
- Saturated Fats: 2 g
- Carbohydrates: 24 g
- Fiber: 7 g
- Protein: 6 g
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 mg
Key phrases: Mediterranean, brown rice, Mediterranean salad