Printed on August 24, 2017
When you enroll in a Market plan, you could pay your first
to your medical health insurance firm – not the Well being Insurance coverage Market® – so your medical protection can start. Should you’ve already paid your premium, you may examine in case your medical health insurance is lively on-line or in your plan supplies to verify your medical health insurance has began:
IMPORTANT Proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums
Ensure you proceed to pay your month-to-month premiums to your medical health insurance firm on time. They might finish your protection when you fall behind.
Confirm your enrollment on-line
- Log in to your HealthCare.gov account.
- Click on in your identify within the prime proper and choose “My purposes & protection” from the dropdown.
- Choose your accomplished software underneath “Your present purposes.”
- Right here you’ll see a abstract of your protection. Your protection begin date depends upon whenever you enrolled or modified plans.
- Should you don’t see your abstract or nonetheless aren’t certain you’ve completed enrollment, name your insurance coverage firm. They will verify when you have enrolled and paid your first premium.
Test your medical health insurance enrollment supplies
- Your plan will ship you a membership bundle with enrollment supplies and a medical health insurance card as proof of your insurance coverage.
- Fastidiously overview these, and look by your plan’s supplier listing to see the place you will get care.
- You’ll use the cardboard whenever you get well being care providers, so preserve it in a protected place.
- Should you didn’t obtain a card, name your insurer to see when you ought to have obtained one already and to verify your protection is efficient. You will discover your insurer’s cellphone quantity on their web site.
Wish to change your medical health insurance plan? Should you’d like to alter your plan, you are able to do so now provided that you expertise a qualifying life occasion — like dropping different protection, having a child, or getting married — and apply with a Particular Enrollment Interval.