This vegan, gluten-free roasted winter vegetable medley, which features a complete cauliflower with carrots, parsnips, and Brussels sprouts, is smothered with a easy, flavorful tahini sauce.
- 1 small head (1 pound) cauliflower
- 2 small (2 ounces every) parsnips
- 2 small (2 ounces every) carrots
- 1 pound brussels sprouts
- ¼ cup chopped parsley (or 2 tablespoons dried)
- ½ cup pomegranate arils (or frozen)
- Take away the outer leaves of the cauliflower, and lower out core of the cauliflower head with out disrupting the florets (cauliflower head ought to stay complete and intact).
- Scrub the parsnips and carrots and slice them (unpeeled) into massive sections (about 2 inches).
- Trim the ends of the brussels sprouts and slice them in half.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Put together the Tahini Sauce by including tahini, olive oil, water, lemon juice, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, brown sugar (non-compulsory), black pepper, and salt (non-compulsory) to a small mixing bowl. Whisk till clean.
- Place the parsnips, carrots, and brussels sprouts in a big casserole or baking dish (about 2 quarts), drizzle with two-thirds of the sauce, and toss effectively with tongs. Prepare the greens in dish, permitting room for the cauliflower within the heart. Drizzle the remaining sauce over the cauliflower.
- Bake uncovered in high rack of the oven at 400 F for 40-45 minutes, till greens are tender and golden brown.
- Take away from oven and sprinkle with parsley and pomegranate arils.
- Serve instantly. Makes 8 servings.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Cook dinner Time: 45 minutes
- Class: Aspect Dish
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 125
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 44 mg
- Fats: 6 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 16 g
- Fiber: 5 g
- Protein: 5 g
Key phrases: roasted greens, wholesome facet dishes, winter greens