Get these simple, wholesome, scrumptious Spicy Hummus Veggie Tacos on the desk in 35 minutes for a vegan, gluten-free meal the entire household will love.
- 1 bunch recent asparagus, trimmed and sliced into 2 inch items
- 1 pink bell pepper, chopped
- ½ pink onion, diced
- 1 ½ tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Sea salt (as desired)
- 8 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- 1 (10-ounce) tub ready spicy hummus (or make selfmade hummus right here)
- ¼ cup recent cilantro, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Place asparagus, bell pepper, and onion on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Sprinkle with garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, and sea salt (as desired). Combine substances along with a spoon to distribute effectively.
- Place greens on the highest rack of the oven and roast for about 25 minutes, till crisp-tender and beginning to brown. Take away from the oven.
- 5 minutes earlier than the greens are finished, place corn tortillas on a baking sheet within the oven on the center rack. Warmth only for a couple of minutes, till tender and starting to brown alongside the sides. Take away from oven.
- Assemble tacos by spreading every tortilla with 2 ½ tablespoons of the hummus, and 1/eighth of the vegetable combination. Garnish with cilantro.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: 25 minutes
- Class: Entree
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Dimension: 1 taco every
- Energy: 233
- Sugar: 2 g
- Sodium: 256 mg
- Fats: 10 g
- Saturated Fats: 3 g
- Carbohydrates: 27 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 6 g
Key phrases: hummus, tacos, gluten-free tacos, vegan tacos