This towel mini flows class makes use of the identical construction because the resistance band mini flows class I shared final month. As a substitute of a resistance band, nonetheless, we’ll use a towel as a prop between our thighs and as a slider. The main focus of this class can be internal thighs, with work for our glutes and obliques as properly.
Should you love class, you may get extra by turning into a Patreon member! I’ve one other Towel Mini Flows class up there now that’s additionally targeted on internal thighs and stabilizing by means of the knees.
Towel Mini Flows Class – Interior Thighs
EQUIPMENT NEEDED FOR CLASS:
- Dish towel – We’ll use it as a prop between our thighs AND as a slider. You might use a small pillow or Pilates ball as a substitute. For the sliding portion, you should utilize a paper plate or journal cowl in the event you’re on carpet.
On this class, we begin with a fast heat up targeted on mobility. We then transfer onto our mini flows exercise. The easiest way to explain this construction is to image a Pilates mat class. We primarily take a small sequence out of that class and switch it right into a circuit.
Every of the three mini flows is a brief sequence (1:30 – 3 minutes lengthy). You’ll do it twice on the fitting then twice on the left. You relaxation for 15 seconds in between accomplished sequences and 30 seconds between sides. We’ll begin on the mat and end standing.
Between every of the completely different flows, you get a couple of minute to get well, however pause the video and take extra time if wanted. All the time take heed to your physique, modifying or stopping as wanted.
We end class with a guided quiet down and stretch.
02:24 Heat Up & Mobility
07:16 Towel Mini Flows Exercise
Circulate 1 – Bridge Sequence, towel/prop
- (30 sec) Squeeze in on prop
- (30) Pulse hips up and down
- (15) Prolong leg and maintain
- (15) Pulse in on prop
Circulate 2 – Aspect Sequence, body weight
- (30 sec) Backside leg adduction
- (30) Each legs collectively
- (15) Maintain, prime arm to ceiling
- (30) Roll again, backside leg adduction
- (15) Leg circles
- (15) Change route of circles
Circulate 3 – Standing Sliding Sequence, towel/slider
- (45 sec) Sliding warrior lunge
- (30) Maintain low, again knee slides out and in
- (15) Pulse
- (30) Sumo squat
- (30) Sumo squat pulse with heels lifted
- (30) Legs collectively heels lifted
39:51 Cool Down & Stretch
(Visited 1 time, 1 go to in the present day)