These Uncooked Nutella Bars are a fast, easy-to-make snacks made with simply 6 wholesome components – no precise nutella mandatory! With a hazelnut and date-base and a easy chocolate coating, these bars will completely hit the spot.
You’re in for a deal with with these uncooked nutella bars. For some motive, I can vividly bear in mind the primary time I attempted nutella. I used to be immediately hooked and obsessive about pairing it with a wide range of meals. Does anybody else really feel prefer it was portrayed as a healthy-ish nut unfold? Simply me?
I’m excited to share an truly wholesome “nutella” deal with. There isn’t any precise nutella in these bars however they style actually much like the actual deal!
Right here’s What You Want
- uncooked hazelnuts – I like to recommend shopping for uncooked hazelnuts and toasting by yourself for the very best taste.
- rolled oats – be sure to seize gluten-free oats if wanted.
- medjool dates – search for plump, sticky dates if attainable. In case your dates are too dry, you may rehydrate them in a bowl of heat water earlier than mixing in or add water to the combination – there’s a word within the directions beneath!
- cacao powder – cocoa powder works too.
- vanilla extract – a taste enhancer.
- sea salt – to convey the entire flavors collectively and steadiness the candy.
- darkish chocolate – for the chocolate topping!
- coconut oil – to soften with the chocolate for the topping. The coconut oil helps create a magic shell sort topping.
How you can Make Uncooked Nutella Bars
STEP 1: Begin by toasting your hazelnuts. I like to recommend toasting your personal over shopping for roasted nuts for higher taste. Unfold out the hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 minutes at 400ºF for till barely toasted.
STEP 2: Pulse the hazelnuts and oats in a meals processor till they’re in small items. Add within the dates, cacao powder, vanilla and salt and pulse till mixed. If the combination appears too dry, you may add water 1 tablespoon at a time.
STEP 3: Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and press the nut-oat combination into the ready pan. Be sure you fill all 4 corners nicely and use your fingers to make the floor clean.
STEP 4: Make the chocolate topping by melting the chocolate and coconut oil in a saucepan over low warmth. Pour the chocolate combination over the bottom and high with chopped hazelnuts and flaked sea salt.
STEP 5: Place the pan within the freezer to permit the bars to set and the chocolate to harden – this may take half-hour to 1 hour. When the chocolate is about, take away the bars from the pan by lifting out the parchment paper and lower into bars.
How you can Retailer Leftovers
Retailer any leftover bars within the fridge or freezer. These will maintain as much as 1 week within the fridge and for as much as 3 months within the freezer.
Uncooked Nutella Bars
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Prepare dinner Time: half-hour
- Complete Time: 50 minutes
- Yield: 12–16 bars 1x
For the bars:
For the chocolate coating:
- Preheat oven to 400 levels F.
- Unfold out hazelnuts on a baking sheet and toast for 8 minutes (or till barely toasted)
- Pulse the hazelnuts and oats in a meals processor till they’re in small items, about 2 minutes.
- Add the dates, cacao powder, vanilla and salt and pulse till mixed, including 3-4 TBSP water as wanted, about 10 min.
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, ensuring to go away an overhang on all sides to make removing simpler.
- Press the nut-oat combination into the ready pan, ensuring to fill all 4 corners. Use your fingers to make the floor clean.
- Subsequent, in a small saucepan, soften the chocolate and coconut oil over low warmth.
- Pour the chocolate combination over the bottom and high with the chopped hazelnuts and flaked sea salt.
- Enable the pan to set within the freezer till the chocolate has hardened, about 30 min-1 hour.
- As soon as the chocolate is about, take away the parchment and lower the squares into bars. Retailer within the fridge or freezer.
Like this recipe? Listed here are a number of others you may take pleasure in:
The Better of The Wholesome Maven Recipes!
Subscribe to get the highest 10 Wholesome Maven recipes proper to your inbox! Wholesome meals, snacks and apps constructed from REAL FOOD that can make you are feeling nice in your physique!