These smooth molasses cookies are made with aquafaba, nutrient-rich almond meal, and the candy fragrant attraction of baking spices.
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Place aquafaba* (bean liquid) in a mixing bowl and whip with an electrical mixer till thick (about 4 minutes).
- Combine in molasses, coconut palm or brown sugar, and dairy-free margarine till clean.
- Combine in almond meal, flour, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger, cloves, nutmeg, and salt (if desired) simply to make a clean combination, don’t overmix.
- Spray two baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
- Drop cookie batter by spoonfuls onto baking sheets.
- Sprinkle with granulated sugar.
- Place in oven and bake for 18-20 minutes, till cooked by way of and agency.
*Be taught extra about tips on how to make aquafaba right here.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: 20 minutes
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 cookie
- Energy: 135
- Sugar: 11 g
- Sodium: 145 mg
- Fats: 6 g
- Saturated Fats: 5 g
- Carbohydrates: 19 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
Key phrases: vegan cookie, cookie recipe, molasses cookie