These crunchy, tender cookies are impressed by the goodness of pine nuts, oats, and complete grains. Mild in sugar and fats, these Vegan Pine Nut Oat Cookies depend on aquafaba to offer them a beautiful texture.
- Place aquafaba and brown sugar in a bowl and blend with an electrical mixer (a standing mixer works greatest) till combination may be very thick and peaks kind (about 4-5 minutes).
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add vegan margarine and vanilla and gently combine on low simply till mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Add complete wheat flour, all goal flour, oats, baking soda, and salt and blend gently on low till nicely mixed (about 2 minutes).
- Stir within the pine nuts.
- Line baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Roll dough into 1-inch circles and place on baking sheet, about 2 inches aside.
- Bake 8-10 minutes, till barely golden and agency.
- Take away and retailer in air-tight container.
- Makes 20 cookies.
Make this recipe gluten-free through the use of gluten-free flour as an alternative of wheat flour.
- Prep Time: quarter-hour
- Prepare dinner Time: 10 minutes
- Class: Dessert
- Delicacies: American
- Serving Measurement: 1 serving
- Energy: 128
- Sugar: 6 g
- Sodium: 83 mg
- Fats: 7 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 14 g
- Fiber: 1 g
- Protein: 2 g
Key phrases: vegan cookie, vegan oat cookies, simple vegan cookie, wholesome vegan cookie