You solely want 8 actual meals substances to make these nutritious gluten free lemon bars! These little bites of heaven are additionally grain-free and refined sugar-free.
Favourite Gluten Free Dessert Recipe
Searching for a gluten free lemon bar that has a scrumptious lemon filling on prime and a crust made sans gluten? Look no additional than this gluten free lemon bar recipe!
That is one in every of our favourite gluten free desserts EVER. The crust is made solely with almond flour, which is nut-based, which means there isn’t any gluten concerned! Blended in is a few coconut oil, honey, and vanilla.
The filling is created from egg, honey, and just a little coconut flour making it once more gluten-free!
Put the 2 collectively and also you’ve bought your self one scrumptious gluten free dessert recipe that’s excellent for sharing!
What You Want
- almond flour: make certain to purchase super-fine floor almond flour for this recipe.
- coconut oil: to measure coconut oil correctly, make certain to soften it first after which measure it.
- vanilla: vanilla provides a pleasant heat.
- honey: honey is used as a sweetener.
- eggs: this recipe calls for big eggs.
- lemon juice: recent lemon juice is essential! So, make certain to freshly squeeze it!
- coconut flour: coconut oil helps the lemon curd thicken up a bit.
Newest Bars u0026 Brownies
I completely love the crust for these gluten free lemon bars. It’s similar to the crust we used for our gluten free fruit pizza, easy and naturally sweetened.
Tip: Just remember to use superfine floor almond flour for this in order that it isn’t gritty. Almond flour is so nice for gluten free baking as a result of it’s truly simply floor almonds…nothing else.
- To get began, combine the entire substances for the crust collectively in a big bowl.
- Then, kind a big ball of dough and unfold it evenly on the underside of your pan, ensuring that it’s the identical thickness across the whole factor in order that it bakes evenly.
- Bake crust for about 10 minutes at 350ºF
Whereas the crust is baking, you can begin to organize the lemon filling…one of the best half, in my view! Just like the crust, the lemon filling is 100% gluten free. You’ll want eggs, lemon juice, honey, and coconut flour. The coconut flour is what thickens issues up a bit, however the good factor is, you don’t want to make use of that a lot of it.
- Whisk all substances collectively in a big bowl. It shouldn’t be tremendous thick as a result of the thickening of the filling will occur within the oven.
- When the crust is finished baking, pour the filling on prime and bake for one more quarter-hour.
- As soon as the filling has set, flip the oven off and crack the oven door open. Let the bars come to room temperature for quarter-hour.
- Take away from the oven and let cool for 10 minutes earlier than eradicating from the pan.
- Then, let chill for at the least 2 hours to let additional set within the fridge earlier than slicing.
Retailer lemon bars in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.