This Wholesome Prompt Pot Egg Roll Bowl Recipe is a superb meal prep recipe, wholesome weeknight dinner, and one pot meal that’s quick, straightforward, and scrumptious.
One in all my favourite options of the Prompt Pot is that it has a saute mode in addition to a strain cooking mode, that means you may make so many recipes one-pot recipes.
One pot recipes = fewer dishes.
Fewer dishes = a happier me.
How To Make An Un-Stuffed Egg Roll Bowl in Your Prompt Pot
Press the saute button in your Prompt Pot (I take advantage of the 6-quart DUO for this recipe and find it irresistible!) and look forward to it to preheat.
I take advantage of sesame oil for this recipe to provide it extra Chinese language meals taste, however be at liberty to make use of avocado oil or further virgin olive oil, if you happen to want. However, I’m telling you, these things tastes wonderful.
When the pot has preheated, add the sesame oil, then the bottom turkey, onion, and garlic.
Brown the meat till it’s all good and cooked. I really like utilizing a wood spoon in my Prompt Pot to keep away from scratching the pot.
That is the opposite half I really like about this recipe. It makes use of a coleslaw combine, which suggests no chopping, so it saves a ton of time and you continue to get the advantage of all of these scrumptious veggies.
Add the coleslaw combine, broth, ginger, and soy sauce and shut the lid.
Be sure you have your valve set to sealing and set your pot to excessive strain for 0 minutes. And, sure, 0 minutes is a factor! Simply preserve hitting that minus button till you get all the way down to 0.
When the cooking cycle is over, fast launch the strain, and open your lid to this lovely sight.
Style it and add salt, pepper, and much more soy sauce if you happen to’d like till it’s simply the way in which you prefer it.
Garnish it with the inexperienced onions and serve!
I like to make this in my Sunday meal prep classes to have wholesome lunches able to seize throughout the week.
(These glass meal prep containers are my favourite!)
And if you wish to add a little bit little bit of crunch, you’ll be able to bake some egg roll wrappers for a couple of minutes to make little egg roll “chips” to eat with this.
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 1 ½ lbs lean floor turkey
- 1 medium yellow onion, diced
- 2 Tbs minced garlic
- ½ c. low sodium rooster broth
- 1/3 c. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbs contemporary ginger, minced
- 2 (16oz) baggage of coleslaw combine
- Optionally available garnish – diced inexperienced onions
- salt and pepper, to style
- Press the sauté button your Prompt Pot.
- As soon as the pot has preheated, add sesame oil, floor turkey, yellow onion, and garlic. Brown meat till cooked. Press the cancel button.
- Add remaining elements with out stirring.
- Shut the lid, ensure that your valve is ready to “Sealing”, and set the machine to excessive strain, setting the time to 0 minutes.
- When the cooking cycle is full, rigorously transfer the valve to “Venting” to shortly launch the strain.
- Stir and add garnish, if desired.
*The coleslaw fills the pot above the fill line of your pot. Push the coleslaw down as a lot as doable and ensure the cabbage shouldn’t be masking the vent on the lid, however we’ve got by no means had any issues with this recipe.
**0 WW/Weight Watchers Freestyle Smartpoints – when utilizing lean floor turkey breast or rooster breast
WW factors calculated with the WW app, 2019
Serving Measurement: 1/6
Quantity Per Serving:
Energy: 190Whole Fats: 9gSaturated Fats: 3gTrans Fats: 0gUnsaturated Fats: 0gLdl cholesterol: 86mgSodium: 741mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gSugar: 2gProtein: 22g
Concerned about Extra Wholesome Prompt Pot Recipes? Verify Out Our Prompt Pot For Weight Loss Course!